INFORMATION GATHERED BY HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM.
This is HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM’s
HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM collects certain anonymous data regarding the usage of the website. This information does not personally identify users, by itself or in combination with other information, and is gathered to improve the performance of the website. The anonymous data collected by the HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM website can include information such as the type of browser you are using, and the length of the visit to the website. You may also be asked to provide personally identifiable information on the HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM website, which may include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. This information can be gathered when feedback or e-mails are sent to HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM, when you register for services, or make purchases via the website. In all such cases you have the option of providing us with personally identifiable information.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION. Except as otherwise stated below, we do not sell, trade or rent your personally identifiable information collected on the site to others. The information collected by our site is used to process orders, to keep you informed about your order status, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you, and for statistical purposes for improving our site. We will disclose your Delivery information to third parties for order tracking purposes or process your check or money order, as appropriate, fill your order, improve the functionality of our site, perform statistical and data analyses deliver your order and deliver promotional emails to you from us. For example, we must release your mailing address information to the delivery service to deliver products that you ordered.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties
COOKIES. Cookies are small bits of data cached in a user’s browser. HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM utilizes cookies to determine whether or not you have visited the home page in the past. However, no other user information is gathered.
HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM may use non-personal “aggregated data” to enhance the operation of our website, or analyze interest in the areas of our website. Additionally, if you provide HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM with content for publishing or feedback, we may publish your user name or other identifying data with your permission.
HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM may also disclose personally identifiable information in order to respond to a subpoena, court order or other such request. HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM may also provide such personally identifiable information in response to a law enforcement agencies request or as otherwise required by law. Your personally identifiable information may be provided to a party if HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM files for bankruptcy, or there is a transfer of the assets or ownership of HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM in connection with proposed or consummated corporate reorganizations, such as mergers or acquisitions.
3. SECURITY. HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM takes appropriate steps to ensure data privacy and security including through various hardware and software methodologies.
However, HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM cannot guarantee the security of any information that is disclosed online.
4. OTHER WEBSITES. HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. We strongly suggest you review such third party’s privacy policies before providing any data to them. We are not responsible for the policies or practices of third parties. Please be aware that our sites may contain links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties. The information practices of those Web sites linked to our site is not covered by this Policy. These other sites may send their own cookies or clear GIFs to users, collect data or solicit personally identifiable information. We cannot control this collection of information. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
MINORS. HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under the age of 18. Minors are not permitted to use the HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM website or services, and HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM requests that minors under the age of 18 not submit any personal information to the website. Since information regarding minors under the age of 18 is not collected, HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM does not knowingly distribute personal information regarding minors under the age of 18.
CORRECTIONS AND UPDATES. If you wish to modify or update any information HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM. has received, please contact info@HYDRO-WATERSPORTS.COM.
Terms and Conditions
- “United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law.
- ‘’Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment’’
- ‘’We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries’’
- ‘’Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Hydro Water Sports LLC policies and rules’’
- ‘’User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account’’
- “The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted”.
The confirmation of payment will be through: Email address within 24 hours.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Hydro Water Sport LLC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United Arab Emirates and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United Arab Emirates and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Hydro Water Sport LLC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Hydro Water Sport LLC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
A deposit payment of 100% is required to complete the booking.
customer can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://www.hydro-watersports.com/
- By phone number: +971 54 598 5353